Sunday, January 08, 2017

Blue Lightning


Hi there! How was your week going? Today's post, is all about the winged liner. I wanted to try something different. Instead of the traditional black winged liner, I opt for a blue liner with a twist. I used most eyeshadows to create this look. Below are the products I used to create this "Blue Lightning" Liner look.

Avon Kohl Blue Metallic as base for the winged liner.
"Expensive" from the Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette to fill in the wing
Using the Sleek iDivine Original palette, 'The Thames' for that added shimmer and 'London Rain' to darken the outer winged.

Hope you like it as much as I did creating this:) 

See you in my next post!

PS: If you spot any pimples, don't mind them. The usual hormonal breakout. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment