Friday, September 22, 2017

Makeup Remover





From the start I wore makeup till a few months back, I have been using wipes to remove my makeup. Yes, I know it is bad for your skin but that was the cheapest and easiest to get hold off. I have tried many makeup wipes but I will always go back to my old time favourite which is the Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes. But recently, I have been converted into Micellar Water. I only tried 2 so far One is the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution and the other is the Garnier Micellar Water which is what I'm using in rotation with my Simple makeup wipes.

I would use the micellar water almost everyday but when I'm lazy, wipes are my best friend. I'm currently, trying out the Simple Micellar Wipes. I was so used to the texture of the cleansing wipes that when I try the micellar wipes, I can instantly feel the difference. The micellar wipes are softer and has more moisture to it whereas the cleansing wipes is rough to touch and dries out in a matter of seconds. Micellar wipes is definitely much more gentle around the eye area. So far, I have yet to get any reaction from it. I'll definitely report back if I did notice anything.

Between Bioderma and Garnier Micellar waters, I much prefer the latter has it does not dry out the skin like the former did. I could feel the moisture being suck out from my skin after using Bioderma. Also, I noticed red bumps appeared on my skin. Due to this, I decided to give Garnier Micellar water a go and damn! I like it better than the Bioderma! Plus, it's much cheaper. If it was not because of the drying effect and the red bumps issue, I would never think of trying anything else.

I generally feel that the ones I tried are good at removing makeup. I would definitely repurchase the ones I like the most.

I do want to try more makeup removers especially cleansing oil / balm. I've heard good things about these type of makeup remover. I'm currently on the hunt for it but if you have any good recommendation for cleansing oil or balm, please leave your suggestion in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you!

PS: Apologies for the bad quality photos. My camera is under repair and I had to resort using my iPhone instead. 

Hope you all have a lovely week ahead. I shall see you soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment