Sunday, January 22, 2017

Cranberry Craze














Who else can never get enough of a certain palette? Me! I have been obsessing over Jeffree Star Beauty Killer palette for months now. I don't know about you but this palette is super versatile. You can go avant garde with it or you can go subtle. The choice is yours.

So today, I was lusting over the shade 'Confession'. It is a deep copper cranberry shade. I must say when use dry, this shade is just meh. But once, you mixed it with water, kapow! The colour is stun-ning!

I decided to go with 'halo' placement technique which basically means putting a dark eyeshadow in the outer and inner corner of the eyelid, leaving the center bare for lighter shades. This is my first time doing this such placement and I was scared that it will ruin everything! Thank God, it turns out pretty okay.

For the center lid, I added 'Princess' which is a frosty shimmery pink. Like 'Confession', the colour will only shine through when mixed with water. In the picture above, it appears white-ish but I swear in real life, it looks pink!

For the crease,  I wanted something different. Something bright and unusual. Of course, 'Star Power' was screaming my name. I dragged the crease colour upwards to the brow bone and to the side of my nose bridge to give that 'editorial' feel. I then, felt like the shadows need a pop of colour and so, I added 'Expensive' in between the empty 'spaces'. Only for the inner corner highlight, I use one of the Wet n Wild palette, I Got Good Jeans.

I definitely had fun creating this look. See you in my next post!

W:)

No comments:

Post a Comment