Sunday, February 05, 2017

Golden Chocolate




















Apologies for missing last weekend post. I was away on a short holiday across the causeway. It was Chinese New Year weekend and we had a long holiday here, so me and some of my colleagues decided to go to JB for some RnR.

Back to today's post, I decided to go basic with the browns and golds. I was attracted to the golden shades on the Morphe Brushes 12S Soul of Summer palette. I wanted something subtle this time. As I'm writing this, I remembered that Valentine's Day is coming up and this look is perfect for it. Though, it can still look very dramatic, you can always muted it down.

If you're wondering what lip colour I'm wearing, it's the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II.

See you in my next post!

W:)

No comments:

Post a Comment