Sunday, February 12, 2017

Gun Metal




Hello there! How's your weekend going? Mine was okay. Not to good, not too bad either. Hope you are doing well. On to today's post, I am still obssessing over the Morphe Brushes 12S Soul of Summer Palette. Using the dual chrome silver shade in the palette, I've came up with this look.

For those of you who owns this palette, you know the shade I'm referring too. The one that does not fit in the palette theme as the rest of the eyeshadows. Yup, that's the one. It has this gorgeous silver/cranberry effect. Here, you can't see the two tone effect because I purposely "erase" that to get the silver popping instead. I did it by using a NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Black that act as my eye primer. I then go over the top with the duo chrome shade all over my eyelids. To add a a bit of depth, I go over the outer corners and the crease with Undone from the Urban Decay Basics palette. I decided to winged it out as I find that kind of eyeshadow placement really suits my eye shape.

My base is always the same (you can just scroll through my blog and find it). Currently, I'm not changing / buying / trying any new makeup as I'm on a spending ban. I imposed such ban on myself as I want to save money for something else (which is non makeup related btw).

Except for the highlighter, I decided to use KIKO Infinity Eyeshadow in the shade 284 as I do not have a silver highlight to match the whole look. The lipstick I'm wearing is from Revlon called Wine Not. I'm not sure it is still available or they have repackaged and renaming it into something else. This shade used to be a hot favourite among beauty enthusiasts. I just look up on Ebay and they sell it there. So if you like it, go to Ebay.

Alright folks, that's it for this weekend beauty and makeup dose. I hope you like it. See you in the next one.

W:)

No comments:

Post a Comment