Sunday, February 19, 2017

"Sick" Look

This week is the worst ever. I need to cover someone else's shift, finish up my assessment and was down with a high fever. What a combination that was in one week eh?! Anyhoo, today I got up of bed feeling much better and decided that I shall make myself look good by playing with makeup. 

I wouldn't want to miss another makeup post. Since, I'm still not feeling my best yet, I decided to go subtle with the makeup. Continuing my obssession with Morphe Brushes 12S Soul of Summer Palette, this time round, I was drawn towards the orangey rose gold shades (last row of the palette). I mainly used the 3rd shade in that row. 

To create depth, I used 'Eye of the Storm' from the Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow palette in Storm. For my outer crease, I applied 'Baby Love' from the Too Faced Love Flush Long Lasting Blush. Oh my, I cannot described to you how much I love this blush. It is a peachy-pink with little gold specks running through it. Definitely suits a lot of skin tones. 

For my lips, I used 'Lolita II' by Kat Von D from her Everlasting Liquid Lipstick range. Boy, this colour screams my name. It matches well with my olive skin tone. Not to bright, not to subtle. In the middle where is sits perfectly and the best part, it is non drying! Yippe Yeahhh!!! 

Again from the Storm palette, I used 'Perfect Storm' for that pop of inner corner highlight. I finish off my looks with Red Cherry Lashes in '#48'.

Hope you like the look I did today as much as I love creating it. Wishing everyone a good week ahead and see you in my next one!

W:)

No comments:

Post a Comment